The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My sister in NM, and her older daughter are coming in for my son's wedding early next month. I haven't seen them (sister etc) for several years. They left town as soon as our mom died(77) because they didn't want to get stuck with our very abusive father. I got him instead. It's true "only the good die young!" My father made it to 90.

My sister in NM, and her older daughter are coming in for my son's wedding early next month. I haven't seen them (sister etc) for several years. They left town as soon as our mom died(77) because they didn't want to get stuck with our very abusive father. I got him instead. It's true "only the good die young!" My father made it to 90.
she definitely owes you big time!

Hi everyone. My cold was closer to a flu. (Have previously had covid in 2020 and had the vaccine too, so I'm pretty sure it was merely the flu) I'm finally feeling human again.
We had a big storm Tuesday night. The temperature was fantastic Wed. a little warmer today, but still reasonably nice. It is uncommonly nice to be in the high 80s this time of year.
I hope you are all well. See you in the a.m.

Back
Top Bottom