The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Rene, happy birthday again! 🧁
Hi Debby and thank you again! 💞 I'm spending the day watching videos trying to learn how to use my new camera, so I will be ready for our visit to the Zoo tomorrow! My :old ,old, :old brain is going to need a lot more time to get everything figured out...lol! How's your day going?

@janiedoe - sort of like saltpeter for chickens? :lau I am clueless about the impact of feeding flax seeds but have immediately eliminated them from my diet.
🤣😂🤣😅
Good morning Debby , Janie , Mad , Sour , DMC Bob , Sue , I just dumped a 20lb. bag of flax seed on a hornets nest . They chased me all the way to the house . Warning ! don't try this at home as it could lead to serious injury or hospitalization .
Good morning, Mark.. while you may not have killed them, you probably eliminated the next generation. 🤣
Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a beautiful day! 😊

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It's going to be a great day! 💞 💞
Good morning! I hope your birthday is fabulous!
Good MOOrnin everyone :frow

Awe what an awesome surprise! Is he your only sibling?

Glad you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick...cold, flu, and anything worse.

Right?! All these common viruses and bacteria are just waiting for us to come out of quarantine 🙄

Ahhhhhh that's beautifully creepy! Good luck with your fly control 😬

Happy happy birthday @drstratton

Good morning Mad!

Hi Debby and thank you again! 💞 I'm spending the day watching videos trying to learn how to use my new camera, so I will be ready for our visit to the Zoo tomorrow! My :old ,old, :old brain is going to need a lot more time to get everything figured out...lol! How's your day going?

I'm sure you'll figure out the new camera soon! Looking forward to seeing some zoo pictures :)

My big chore of the day is done, got the yard mowed. Always nice to have it finished.

I'm sure you'll figure out the new camera soon! Looking forward to seeing some zoo pictures :)

My big chore of the day is done, got the yard mowed. Always nice to have it finished.
I want to do a little more studying and then I'm heading out to take some pictures of my flock. I'm also hoping to get a picture of the Peacock out roaming around...as you know, so far it's just been when he's up in his tree!

Glad you got your lawn mowed! Our lawn needs to be mowed also, but today's my birthday, so...I'm not going to do it...:lol:

I want to do a little more studying and then I'm heading out to take some pictures of my flock. I'm also hoping to get a picture of the Peacock out roaming around...as you know, so far it's just been when he's up in his tree!

Glad you got your lawn mowed! Our lawn needs to be mowed also, but today's my birthday, so...I'm not going to do it...:lol:

I wouldn't mow the yard on my b-day either. But since my b-day is in November, I'll probably be shoveling instead. :lol:

Have you guys decided whether to find your peacock a lady friend or not?

I wouldn't mow the yard on my b-day either. But since my b-day is in November, I'll probably be shoveling instead. :lol:

Have you guys decided whether to find your peacock a lady friend or not?
You don't have to shovel snow on your birthday either, because I wouldn't...lol!

I found one and I would like to get her, but we don't have the time or energy to modify the old chicken pen right now! Hopefully he will stick around even if we don't get another one right away! We really do need to figure out protection for him. I just had a thought, he would probably have a better chance of surviving the winter if he had someone to snuggle up next too, even if they were up in the tree! I need to talk to hubs about it a bit more! It's only a two hour drive to pick her up, well, 4 hours round trip!

Good morning everyone . Have a blessed day stay cool.
Good morning Mark 😊 you as well
Good MOOrnin everyone :frow

Awe what an awesome surprise! Is he your only sibling?

Glad you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick...cold, flu, and anything worse.

Right?! All these common viruses and bacteria are just waiting for us to come out of quarantine 🙄

Ahhhhhh that's beautifully creepy! Good luck with your fly control 😬

Happy happy birthday @drstratton
Good morning Mad 😊
Hi Sue, are you and Bob still getting rain?
Hi Debby, nope it left us for at least today

You don't have to shovel snow on your birthday either, because I wouldn't...lol!

I found one and I would like to get her, but we don't have the time or energy to modify the old chicken pen right now! Hopefully he will stick around even if we don't get another one right away! We really do need to figure out protection for him. I just had a thought, he would probably have a better chance of surviving the winter if he had someone to snuggle up next too, even if they were up in the tree! I need to talk to hubs about it a bit more! It's only a two hour drive to pick her up, well, 4 hours round trip!

I vote for getting the girl and putting a tree house up for her and the guy. :D

Back
Top Bottom