The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Well, I've got mine out of the way! Seriously, I've never been one to catch anything. The last couple of years, though, I've caught it all. I haven't had any complications, so I'm still considering myself blessed with good health.
I am that way too!

I do wonder what will happen when I go back to work on campus.

The current plan is to wear masks inside all the time. I do not know how long we will have that restriction though

Thank you, Sue, and good morning!

Good morning @sourland
I have a question for you, because your very knowledgeable about most everything.
My husband mentioned the other day, that he doesn't put flax seed in his protein shake any more because it lowers testosterone. I did some reading, there are several studies, and sure enough it appears that is true.
I feed it to the chickens in their crumble because I wanted to up the omega 3 in our eggs.
So, I've been wondering since then, if I fed more flax to my rooster and his sons, would they cohabitate with less conflict?
Anyone else want to weigh in on this?
Do not worry about it!

Flax seed powder is so healthy I doubt any effect on testosterone would be a factor for rooster behavior.

For the Hubby, there is a danger with having too much testosterone and prostate cancer.

I vote for getting the girl and putting a tree house up for her and the guy. :D
You forget about the lack of time and energy part...:lau After this next week, we will be away from home more than we're here for probably the next 2 months! We might be able to put something up in the tree to block the wind...hubs has seen him coast down out of the tree, but we haven't seen how he gets up there, so we would have to figure that out!

Hi ladies, since the weather seems to get shared around here, I'll let you have some of mine. It's currently 56*, gray, windy and cloudy. I need to mow the yard but it feels cold out there.
I’ll take it:lol:
Good morning Debby , Janie , Mad , Sour , DMC Bob , Sue , I just dumped a 20lb. bag of flax seed on a hornets nest . They chased me all the way to the house . Warning ! don't try this at home as it could lead to serious injury or hospitalization .
Why?

Back
Top Bottom