View attachment 2821817
View attachment 2821822
View attachment 2821823
View attachment 2821816
View attachment 2821815
View attachment 2821814
View attachment 2821813

I think it's a girl. It's the cutest thing! :wee

I'd gone up to check for eggs then walked back past the sheep and saw Lambkins in the shelter lying down looking uncomfortable, then something wriggled by her back end so I jumped in there and quickly made sure baby could breathe, then I ran back to the house and excitedly told the kids and grabbed my camera. That was just before 11am so it must've been a pretty short labour as at 8.30am we moved them and she was still eating and looking fine, but I thought she was looking close. Baby only took 40 minutes to stand and have her first drink.
Oh my goodness that is so cute! Congratulations Jae! :love
Good morning Sour :frow

Good morning Bob, did you get all those tomatoes canned?

Good morning Sue, have a great day!

Happy Moo-rning Mad :frow
Hope you're having a Moooooo-velous day so far :)
Good morning Sue and Bob! Good morning Mad! Morning Sour!
Y'all have a lovely day!
@drumstick diva congratulations on your new daughter-in-law!
:frow hello!

@drumstick diva say waaaaay? 🎉
Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good morning. I have work tonight at 5
Hi Riss :) hope you have a good day at work.

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good morning. I have work tonight at 5
:frow Good afternoon Riss, have a great day... Payday's are always nice.
NFC yes I am a "mother in law," but, was hoping I'd be a grandmother-in-law. Problem is couple who waited too long to get married. Though I did have my son at 38 (and c-section) OY not the fun I thought it would be!
:frow Good afternoon Nancy, have a great day... Congrats on the new DIL. One never knows when babies will come. We thought our kids were done 14 years go and five years ago they surprised us.

NFC yes I am a "mother in law," but, was hoping I'd be a grandmother-in-law. Problem is couple who waited too long to get married. Though I did have my son at 38 (and c-section) OY not the fun I thought it would be!
Luckily you do not have to have another c section to be Grandma! :lau

Back
Top Bottom