The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day

Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning IM 😊
Good morning, IM!
Good morning to you all!
I'm working for the next few days, then off for a couple.
My plan, for days off, is to work on a couple of quilt tops, that have been laying around waiting for a year or two, or three. I'm going to tack at least one of them.
I have a lovely trip around the (world) garden quilt that I've been meaning to finish forever. I ran out of fabric and just put it away. I'll probably have to get creative with section 4, because I've procrastined so long, that I won't be able to find the matching fabric any longer.

DMC, I hope you have arrived home safely. Enjoy your new pans!
Good morning Janie 😊
Good morning everyone!
Good morning Debby 😊
I don’t know. I have hamburger in the fridge. Probably ghoulash…
I hope they are also. 120 miles one way. Our son said it was glare ice at home too.
Good morning DMC 😊have a safe trip home.
Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning Marie 😊
Good morning, Everyone. Winter is knocking at the door.
Good morning Sour 😊

Good morning Janie! Hope you'll share pictures of your quilts at some point. Are you making them for Christmas gifts?
Good morning, Debby. No Christmas quilts this year. My seamstress daughter, and I made everyone quilts a few years back. That was an extremely expensive Christmas. Lol. We did some gorgeous quilts, and I wish that I'd photographed them.
The one that I plan to tack:
20211104_073632.jpg

This is (half) the trip around the world that I need to finish:
20211114_090623.jpg

I would like to be the recipient:lol:
You might be disappointed. I am far, far from a professional. 🤣 (please note uneven stitching and out of line blocks in above pictures.)
Me too :gig

There have been some good quilters in my family but that talent apparently stopped with me. I just like to have them.
I think that anyone can do it, it just isn't the necessity that it once was. Nor is it, part of the social scene that it was. My mother, aunts, and grandmother went to weekly quilting bees when I was a child.
I don’t know. I have hamburger in the fridge. Probably ghoulash…
I hope they are also. 120 miles one way. Our son said it was glare ice at home too.
Once again, I'll say we need a "yummy" reaction emoji!
Good morning :frow
Good morning, Marie.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day and safe trip

:frow Good morning Marie, have a great day
Good morning, Bob.
Good morning, Everyone. Winter is knocking at the door.
Good morning, Sour. I hope you all stay warm and dry.
Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day

Good morning IM 😊

Good morning Janie 😊

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning DMC 😊have a safe trip home.

Good morning Marie 😊

Good morning Sour 😊
Good morning, Sue.

Good morning, Debby. No Christmas quilts this year. My seamstress daughter, and I made everyone quilts a few years back. That was an extremely expensive Christmas. Lol. We did some gorgeous quilts, and I wish that I'd photographed them.
View attachment 2898132

View attachment 2898141

You might be disappointed. I am far, far from a professional. 🤣 (please note uneven stitching and out of line blocks in above pictures.)

I think that anyone can do it, it just isn't the necessity that it once was. Nor is it, part of the social scene that it was. My mother, aunts, and grandmother went to weekly quilting bees when I was a child.

Good morning, Marie.

Good morning, Bob.

Good morning, Sue.

Gorgeous quilts Janie, love the colors!

View attachment 2898132

View attachment 2898141

Good morning, Marie.

Good morning, Bob.

Good morning, Sue.
Those are really pretty 💗

Back
Top Bottom