The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They look pretty AND delicious!
Thanks Debby! By the time I got to my classroom there were none left. I had 28 of them. :lol:
If we aren't going to eat leftovers for Christmas, I need to get to the grocery store. What do you all have for Christmas dinner (I'm open to ideas)?
I am doing chili and wild rice soup. My nephew is bringing a pan of lasagne. He asked me how wide my oven is cuz it won’t fit in his…might have leftovers :lol: This is the first time ever we are not doing traditional food.
We are doing chicken spaghetti with garlic bread. 😋
Does that have Rotel in it?

Thanks Debby! By the time I got to my classroom there were none left. I had 28 of them. :lol:

I am doing chili and wild rice soup. My nephew is bringing a pan of lasagne. He asked me how wide my oven is cuz it won’t fit in his…might have leftovers :lol: This is the first time ever we are not doing traditional food.

Hot soup sounds good DMC. And lasagne. Will you be making desert?

Now we know where marshmallows come from
View attachment 3355299
Never did like marshmallows.
If we aren't going to eat leftovers for Christmas, I need to get to the grocery store. What do you all have for Christmas dinner (I'm open to ideas)?
I'm making 2 dozen potato and 2 dozen sauerkraut pierogies and kielbasa with sauerkraut to take to our daughter's. She's making a ham and all of the vegetables.

I used to make it with rotel, but my husband prefers it without.
I cook the chicken with salt and pepper, then toss the spaghetti in the broth to cook. Saute onion, celery, red bell, and a little carrot.
Drain the broth, then throw it all in with the spaghetti, 2 cans of cream of mushroom, and sharp cheddar. Then I pour it into a greased baking pan and sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake it for 30 + minutes.
I use any left over broth and chicken to make tortilla soup the next day.

I used to make it with rotel, but my husband prefers it without.
I cook the chicken with salt and pepper, then toss the spaghetti in the broth to cook. Saute onion, celery, red bell, and a little carrot.
Drain the broth, then throw it all in with the spaghetti, 2 cans of cream of mushroom, and sharp cheddar. Then I pour it into a greased baking pan and sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake it for 30 + minutes.
I use any left over broth and chicken to make tortilla soup the next day.
Sounds good too. I love the Rotel version. Our cook at daycare used to make it.

Back
Top Bottom