The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Went to the Amish market this morning. Gridlock getting in so I went and parked behind the Shop Rite and walked to the market. Almost slipped on the ice - one guy did and was warning everyone. They were out of bread at 11 AM. :eek: Got orange juice and a gift bag of tangerines from the vegetable sellers. Drove through the Shop Rite lot on the way out and almost got hit twice. People have officially gone nuts.
You made it home safely, that’s the good thing.

It was insane when I went on Tuesday. I'm sure it is beyond insanity today.

Went to the Amish market this morning. Gridlock getting in so I went and parked behind the Shop Rite and walked to the market. Almost slipped on the ice - one guy did and was warning everyone. They were out of bread at 11 AM. :eek: Got orange juice and a gift bag of tangerines from the vegetable sellers. Drove through the Shop Rite lot on the way out and almost got hit twice. People have officially gone nuts.

Tis the season for everyone to lose their minds!

Asparagus and heavy cream

Oops, too late IM. Guess you'll have to drive to Janie's for them. :lol:

Christmas pizza.jpg

In a fashion. Temps should rise over freezing by midnight then 9 hours of rain before it drops below freezing again in the early evening. I am NOT looking forward to it. I'd rather have a foot or more of snow than the ice we are going to end up with.
I hear ya. We are expecting up to 18 inches of snow with 45mph winds so they have a Blizzard Warning set out all the way to Saturday at 7pm. Good chance of power outages so we sold out of EVERY generator in our store. Of course we will still be open and I'll have to go drive in ti

Back
Top Bottom