The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Don't know if anyone else is getting some warm weather now but tomorrow will officially be our intro to having some constant weather that's above 40 degrees :woot

I have the day off tomorrow and it's going to be 60 degrees with thunderstorms. I'm thinking of having the window open, a nice fuzzy blanket, and a good opportunity to finish reading my book :yesss:

Don't know if anyone else is getting some warm weather now but tomorrow will officially be our intro to having some constant weather that's above 40 degrees :woot

I have the day off tomorrow and it's going to be 60 degrees with thunderstorms. I'm thinking of having the window open, a nice fuzzy blanket, and a good opportunity to finish reading my book :yesss:
That sounds like a great way to spend the day riss!

Good morning, two days ago and this morning. View attachment 3448908View attachment 3448917
That happens in Minnesota too! We haven’t seen it yet this year. We are in a Blizzard warning today and possible thunderstorms. I hope they get us to school, then send us home. Beautiful flowers while they lasted!
Morning IM, hope your day is starting off right!

Morning DMC, hope they are wrong about another storm for you. DH and I are exploring this coming weekend, we leave early Saturday and return late Sunday.
Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom