The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I believe it!

I also saw an accident scene after a lady hit a moose. It went through her windshield and partially through the back window so it was in her car. She only had a broken wrist, lucky lady!
A few months ago DD2 was on her way to work at around 6:00 a.m. She has to drive through the mountains, and the windy roads make her nervous so she'll drive pretty slow. She said a fella behind her got impatient and passed her, and proceeded to hit a bear running across the road. She sent me pictures, it totally demolished his car. The guy was ejected and thrown about 100 yards, but he only suffered a broken wrist.

A few months ago DD2 was on her way to work at around 6:00 a.m. She has to drive through the mountains, and the windy roads make her nervous so she'll drive pretty slow. She said a fella behind her got impatient and passed her, and proceeded to hit a bear running across the road. She sent me pictures, it totally demolished his car. The guy was ejected and thrown about 100 yards, but he only suffered a broken wrist.
That's the third time someone has hit a bear on that road in the past couple of years.

Wow, hope that taught that dude to slow down. Glad your DD was ok!

Back
Top Bottom