The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I am so sorry! That is just cruel and not at all helpful.

Not good with the deer! We always have to watch the sides of the roads and if there is one deer or turkey there are likely more. We've been lucky so far, had a few close ones, sorry she wasn't. The good thing about her driving that road is the ski area exists to make big $$ and to get that they need skiers with big $$. The road is probably kept in better shape all winter than many "lesser" roads people drive on.

Ouch, $7.40/lb not including feed for a year, year and a half?? And the "Free" labor involved. And the fuel to get it to and from the processor. But way better meat than grocery store. Money well spent.

I pay $6/lb for burger (whole animal shy the tenderloins) raised locally. Steaks from a different farmer's market vendor are a lot higher.

Wow, one of those moves my brain outside my head, I would have to be in really bad shape to take them.

Excellent idea. DD2 has some anxiety issues, not as bad as yours. But we can tell she is in a better place when she is working than when she is home all day doing nothing useful. I think the club would be a good place for you since you are comfortable there and already know a lot of the people. And, frankly, I think personal contact at the right job would be better for you than isolating at home. It isn't like you have a spouse and kids for human interaction. Having a purpose has a purpose ;)

I hope the program helps you settle your mind.

Like hell you are!!! Anxious yes, smart yes. You just need to put some wins in the confidence bucket.
Thank you so much!! Very helpful as always! And excellent points. And you’re right, it was cruel and unhelpful. All it did was make me dislike and distrust him.

Wow, one of those moves my brain outside my head, I would have to be in really bad shape to take them.
I agree. I despise taking them but the only way my ribs will heal is to sleep in such away I don't move. I normally toss and turn a lot during the night as my subconscious processes what ever data it is working on. For the first time in a week I finally got more than 3 hours of good sleep. My wife wedged me with pillow so I was comfortable as she was getting up and after I had taking early morning dosage. Went to sleep and didn't move and that will speed up healing better than just taking Tylenol and tossing and turning keeping the bones moving. I make sure to take enough calcium now to with vitamin D. I'm not a picky eater at all and am trying to eat the good stuff with all the nutrients needed for healing too. Mean while my mid day dose is kicking in and my typing is so bad now I must end this novel and gets some sleep. Thanks to all the good thoughts and prayers from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom