The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I loved it. Once upon a time in the long ago we lived in Detroit. Both sons born there. Would like to visit MI one day. Waiting on that #1 son to retire and chicken set so we can.

I never spent time in Detroit but my oldest son went to grad school in Ann Arbor and I loved going to MI to visit him. From what I saw, it's a beautiful state.

Thanks, I definitely will! I see my therapist tomorrow too so I’m gonna put 110% into that too and tell her everything.
:yesss:
I hope you did. The more you release, the better you will get.

I just took a look at our long range forecast and a week from Saturday they're showing that "s" word:
Sunshine?

Yeah but I hate the taste of Chex and the wheat lol
They have a new corn based one - Maple. Ingredients say maple syrup. Legally that means they are using the real stuff not the corn syrup based junk (in fact it says right on the front "no high fructose corn syrup"). It is my fave, I was eating the blueberry but no more. Just the corn and the maple.

Made the mistake of eating granola bars for breakfast. Now I can’t stop coughing even with the cough drops. Must have gotten a piece stuck in my throat or something. 🙄😭
Better you than me. I've been afraid to go to town if not a necessity right now. I can just now cough lightly with out hugging that pillow. Now here's a pat on the back to get it out and now you can breathe easily without coughing.... I made the mistake of getting just than one drop of tea in the wrong pipe.

:yesss:
I hope you did. The more you release, the better you will get.

Sunshine?

They have a new corn based one - Maple. Ingredients say maple syrup. Legally that means they are using the real stuff not the corn syrup based junk (in fact it says right on the front "no high fructose corn syrup"). It is my fave, I was eating the blueberry but no more. Just the corn and the maple.
Thanks! I did! Although there was one thing I didn’t get to. But I’ll tell her that one next week.

And that one sounds amazing!!!

Better you than me. I've been afraid to go to town if not a necessity right now. I can just now cough lightly with out hugging that pillow. Now here's a pat on the back to get it out and now you can breathe easily without coughing.... I made the mistake of getting just than one drop of tea in the wrong pipe.
It’s now calmed down a little bit. But still itchy.

Back
Top Bottom