The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon everyone. Was a busy productive day for me. I was even forced to run to get the dogs in the house before the FedEx got to my driveway. Not a good thing on replaced knees, but I'm a stubborn old goat, and enjoy a stupid challenge. I won. :yesss:

Do you have to put the dogs up for the sake of the FedEx guy or for the dogs own good? Congrats on your win! 🎖️

Do you have to put the dogs up for the sake of the FedEx guy or for the dogs own good? Congrats on your win! 🎖️
For my dogs safety. They run in a bunch to greet cars if they are out. The FedEx just keeps driving. I don't want someone to get run over. They usually listen, but on occasion I lose control of them. With Sunny now being blind, and a newish pup it's doubly scary. Also I don't need them annoying delivery people. Best to just wait in the house whenever possible.

After making all the rounds in town and found our way home I was out in a few seconds. If only I could fall asleep that fast at night. Sold off a half dozen RIR pullets today and expect more will be sold to the buyers brother soon. I think in another 3 weeks I can push, pull, and lift almost like I could before breaking two ribs. I never dreamed they would heal as fast as they seem to be. Right now I want a cup of coffee but no better than to drink one now.

After making all the rounds in town and found our way home I was out in a few seconds. If only I could fall asleep that fast at night. Sold off a half dozen RIR pullets today and expect more will be sold to the buyers brother soon. I think in another 3 weeks I can push, pull, and lift almost like I could before breaking two ribs. I never dreamed they would heal as fast as they seem to be. Right now I want a cup of coffee but no better than to drink one now.
Nice!!

For my dogs safety. They run in a bunch to greet cars if they are out. The FedEx just keeps driving. I don't want someone to get run over. They usually listen, but on occasion I lose control of them. With Sunny now being blind, and a newish pup it's doubly scary. Also I don't need them annoying delivery people. Best to just wait in the house whenever possible.
Makes sense!!!

I thought it was your reds that were laying best.

Glad your ribs are doing that well!

Back
Top Bottom