The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm so sorry my friends. I had a bad day today! It was Susie's birthday, and I had a relapse wave of sadness crush me I must have wept for hours. My son video called so I could meet his girlfriend and I went to pieces. Love you all, I was so glad to see Bob on here. God bless all my wonderful friends. I think I need to go. Love Mark. 💔
:hugs

Today wasn’t great for me as well. Therapy brought up a lot of stuff. I thought I was fine until I got back to the club and wanted to walk the store for not good reasons. But I talked to my friend and also a staff member and that helped a lot. I made a list of positive alternatives.

I'm so sorry my friends. I had a bad day today! It was Susie's birthday, and I had a relapse wave of sadness crush me I must have wept for hours. My son video called so I could meet his girlfriend and I went to pieces. Love you all, I was so glad to see Bob on here. God bless all my wonderful friends. I think I need to go. Love Mark. 💔
:hugs

Grieving is like that! I get very sad when remembrances come up with loved ones that I have lost. It does get better with time but there really are no stages. That was made up based on stages of grief that is a myth.

This article is a good read: https://bigthink.com/neuropsych/5-stages-grief-myth-never-ends/

We don’t get paid for it. I only have 2 personal days left and I’m saving them. Enjoy the peace!
Thanks!

I have a lot of vacation days but need to get them back up to the maximum before I retire. I get them paid to me in a lump sum payment at retirement.

Sick leave adds to my service credits which will get me closer to 30 years if I retire before to the anniversary of being hired.

I currently have 1,713 hours of sick leave.

Grief can come in waves. For me, as time goes on they are not as frequent nor as devastating. Wishing the same for you. :hugs

Really not doing well at all tonight. And I made a couple really stupid and bad decisions but then I made a good one right after by not doing anything. But now I’m wishing I had and wanting to still.
Kelsey Many years a go a supervisor told me that the person who never made a mistake never really did anything. Hang tough as tomorrow is a new day.

Back
Top Bottom