The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Today is my mom's birthday. She's having a party with the family members that live close to her in WY. They must be having a great time, I can't reach anyone on the phone to tell her happy birthday. :lol:
I have my first chick to hatch today on your mom's birthday. It's a Dark Cornish. Not dried off yet. Still cute with a loud beak sounding off that it's the head of the pecking order.

That’s good!!! I’m good too, thanks!!! And well, I have ACCS now and I’m switching my therapist and psychiatrist to DMH. I have an intake next week.
Does that mean you will get the support you need and when you need it? I always get nervous meeting new therapists but I hope you like your new doctors. It really helps when you feel supported by a good team.
He was looking at the ball. :lau

View attachment 3733583
Handsome boy!
60 years ago the Princess and I got married on your Mom's birthday.
Daweee 😍 happy anniversary Sour & Princess

Does that mean you will get the support you need and when you need it? I always get nervous meeting new therapists but I hope you like your new doctors. It really helps when you feel supported by a good team.

Handsome boy!

Daweee 😍 happy anniversary Sour & Princess
Yup! I meet once a week now instead of once a month and I have a whole team instead of just one person like with case management. I also started attending their art group last week so that’s been fun. So really it will be more like 2x a week I guess. Or more depending how many groups I join. And I am very nervous especially since I LOVE my current providers but I think this will be better.

And thanks!!

60 years ago the Princess and I got married on your Mom's birthday.

That calls for a BIG happy anniversary to you and the Princess...60 years is a lifetime of memories and love ❤️

Anniversary 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom