The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I've never heard of cheong before, have you made that in the past? Sorry about your heel :hugs
Thank you Debby, I’ll live but it is a huge aggravation. I got stuff to do.

Yeah, a cheong is traditionally green plums preserved in sugar, but no thanks lol. You can make it with other fruits though, it makes a syrup that you can use to make flavored drinks or put on ice cream, that kind of thing. The fruit can also be used. I want to try the raspberry with the ginger ale and maybe in some kombucha too.

Yeah, a cheong is traditionally green plums preserved in sugar, but no thanks lol. You can make it with other fruits though, it makes a syrup that you can use to make flavored drinks or put on ice cream, that kind of thing. The fruit can also be used. I want to try the raspberry with the ginger ale and maybe in some kombucha too.

That combination of ginger and raspberry should be delicious :drool

I'm drooling just reading, too.

IMG_7660.jpeg

That’s a raspberry cheong in front, not too complicated

Back
Top Bottom