The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 🙂

Normally, they hurt like crazy, but she sprayed freeze stuff first and I barely felt it. Shots in your backside are never fun 😖

Good morning Debby 🙂
The shot is working for now and I pray it works as long as they say, a couple of months

Good morning Janie 🙂

Good morning DMC 🙂
Hi Sue. Shots anywhere on the body are no fun!
I know the kids get restless, and hyper, towards the end of the school year. I hope they are excited restless, without being badly behaved.
Will you have a long weekend, or will you have to work that Friday?
I have one that is naughty. I talked to the principal last night after work. He’s going to have a chat with him today. The kid hates school. I’m only with him 45 (LONG)minutes a day and I have him in my bus line now. I doubt the chat will do any good. The teacher doesn’t even send him to the office anymore.
I was hoping to get Friday off but that’s not going to happen. This time of year everybody wants off.

Hi Sue. Shots anywhere on the body are no fun!

I have one that is naughty. I talked to the principal last night after work. He’s going to have a chat with him today. The kid hates school. I’m only with him 45 (LONG)minutes a day and I have him in my bus line now. I doubt the chat will do any good. The teacher doesn’t even send him to the office anymore.
I was hoping to get Friday off but that’s not going to happen. This time of year everybody wants off.
I guess discipline is a thing of the past. We live in a lawsuit happy world. No one dares to infringe on a child's right to be a hoodlum.
Sorry you have to work Friday. I'm sure a long weekend would be enjoyable.

I guess discipline is a thing of the past. We live in a lawsuit happy world. No one dares to infringe on a child's right to be a hoodlum.
Sorry you have to work Friday. I'm sure a long weekend would be enjoyable.
Exactly!
The last month will go fast. I think I can, I think I can! :lol:
Have a good day all!

Back
Top Bottom