The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning Everyone. Severe thunderstorm going on here now. I was sleeping through it until leg cramps got me out of bed. I'm going after a case of Gatorade first thing in the morning. I sweat out a lot of electrolytes the last two days from the physical work in 90° plus heat. We did get enough planted we can start counting down the days until it's on the dinner table. Going back to bed as soon as the magnesium and potassium kick in.

Good Morning Everyone. Severe thunderstorm going on here now. I was sleeping through it until leg cramps got me out of bed. I'm going after a case of Gatorade first thing in the morning. I sweat out a lot of electrolytes the last two days from the physical work in 90° plus heat. We did get enough planted we can start counting down the days until it's on the dinner table. Going back to bed as soon as the magnesium and potassium kick in.

Morning LTay, hope that storm doesn't disturb your garden work.

Morning LTay, hope that storm doesn't disturb your garden work.
Me too. It's rained a lot more than was forecast earlier. Can't see to check for damage until daylight. I know that we will not be in certain places on the homestead here until the sun shines on them for a day or two. Going to try an sleep some more.

Good morning, DMC.
You should get in touch with some of the low cost spay facilities in other areas. See if you can get some information on how to start one there. It might even lead to a new career, and it would certainly save you money on cat food.
Hi Janie!
I wish there was something available locally. I don’t know about a career in it. Cat food is expensive.
G’morning Debby. I went back to bed for a bit.

G’morning Janie. Thanks, it’s Igor’s day at work so looking forward to the surprise. I think I may take Frank with me.

G’morning DMC. Is there a catch and release program for the cats available? As in catch, spay/neuter, and release? We have those here for the feral cats and it has put a big dent in h th e population over the years.

G’morning Sue. I just can’t understand people, are you going to find someone else?
I’ve googled it before and nothing has come up. I know there is nothing local.
I hope you, and Igor, enjoy the party!
I wish our county and the adjoining counties has catch & release programs. In fact, I wish everyone did. The cat population is too large. The cats would be more sought-after if there were fewer of them.
I agree with you. I feel bad for stray cats. My friend sent me a post her neighbor made on Facebook that our local vet would not accept a stray kitten he had found. She told him to bring it to the vet 2 towns over, they may take it. It’s the vet we use and love. I was unimpressed with our local vet. I don’t think she likes small animals.
You're getting really close now!

Enjoy this long weekend :)
Thanks Debby!

Back
Top Bottom