The Old Folks Home

SCG..you crack me up so many times. I have to know..when you crack a funny face to face to someone, would you call yourself a dry wit kind of joker, or do you laugh out loud, or a little chuckle. Or...... ?? I just laughed out loud at your last post about you on the potty in the middle of the night..my DH says, what's so funny?

I'm not sure. Dsqard?

I do know I can do the deadpan face pretty well. It scares some of my employees. I use it to my advantage.

When I was in the Phils I had started on a playhouse for the kids.

The guys have been busy but have just about completed it in spare time.

two of the walls will be black chalkboard. the remainder will be square of primary colors

It is a beautiful playhouse Oz! I am sure your children will love playing in it for many years. Wonderful slides!

All I get to do is look but not touch as I am in the USA.

Toni is a bed swimmer and she does laps all night. The lad fell asleep within I inches of what he is in the photo.

I steal kisses all night when I am there. Nothing smells as good as ones sleeping child
by ozexpat -

I so very much agree Oz. I love your pics of the island. Looks so peaceful, but I bet you can't wait to be able to bring them to the U.S. with you. Your babies are beautiful by the way.
love.gif

chickisoup, so happy to see such wonderful news!

Cynthia, honestly I would have been surprised if there wasn't a case, but it has to be very reassuring that an attorney agrees!

Oz, awesome playhouse :)

All I get to do is look but not touch as I am in the USA.

Toni is a bed swimmer and she does laps all night. The lad fell asleep within I inches of what he is in the photo.

I steal kisses all night when I am there. Nothing smells as good as ones sleeping child
by ozexpat -

I so very much agree Oz. I love your pics of the island. Looks so peaceful, but I bet you can't wait to be able to bring them to the U.S. with you. Your babies are beautiful by the way.
love.gif

She is doing better every day. She still has some short term memory problem. We may be able to get her out of rehab by next week! I love miracles. I can't stop hugging her, and telling her I love her. Love that little smile. I think I'll try and find a couple of pictures of her.

Back
Top Bottom