The Old Folks Home

Quote:
0.jpg

Quote: Well, no one gets married here anymore. (better say lots of people don't) Sometimes if the kids start coming, but not always then. Anyway, after that long she is definitely your "significant other" or common law wife. Who cares? Where in Australia is your city? : )
Nowhere, different continent entirely. You're actually almost as far off as possible
tongue.png
I live in Kirkkonummi, 20 kilometers west of Helsinki, the capitol of Finland, the country located in Scandinavia, between Sweden and Russia, in northern Europe. The country where Nokia, Linux and great hockey players originate from. Interesting facts about Finland include it being the actual place where Santa Claus lives (none of that North Pole nonsense), and we have the highest per capita consumption of dairy products and coffee in the world.

*Edited to clean up a bit
I'm sorry. I'm really not that stupid, been to Scandinavia, all countries BUT Finland. I've been meaning to ask that question to someone I've been chatting with on the ff thread from Australia and forgot who I was writing to, obviously. Wonder why youall drink more coffee and milk than the rest of us?? Do most put milk in their coffee? Just wonder? And I guess the only part of Finland that in really inhabited is the southern tip....or am I wrong? : )

I would not treat them unless they showed symptoms. It is easy to spot without seeing bloody poop.

The shipped chicks likely had a lowered immune response to cocci.

Send a PM if you want treatment information.

Yeah, sounds like the chicks got stressed in shipping.

Thanks to you both and ChickenCanoe :) I really didn't feel right about treating the, but was afraid I was just in denial.

The "shipping" was 35 minutes in my car, 4 hours at work in a warmed box where they kept spilling water, and I tried but failed to keep up with replacing wet with dry bedding, and then another 2 hours between my car and another car to get them to their new home. I'll bet the fault is mine for not being more diligent about keeping the bedding dry, plus the stress; even though not the USPS in a box, still stressful to move them about. I was relieved the only symptom was the bloody poop, they never stopped eating and drinking and moving about.

I heard as I was doing chicken chores tonight that Robin Williams is dead, and that it is suspected he killed himself. So sad.

Keep it up Bama  you're liable to end up as "Chicken Man of the Year."  I don't know if BYC has a badge for that but, they should (and for women as well).  :thumbsup
thanks diva. Thats cool of u to say. What would i ever do with a badge? I would probably end up in jail again..impersonating a chick police officer lo

I just heard about robin williams too. Dang. Cant understand having it so bad that i would take my own life...
There are few people with so much to give that it breaks my heart he had to go and do that! Really, he killed himself? Maybe he had terminal cancer or something. I never missed a time I could see him. His brain was incredible, I loved him. : (

Back
Top Bottom