The Old Folks Home

@LindaB220 wow! What a rollercoaster ride!!!

Glad things are settling down.

How will you manage chickens with houses in two spots?
Ha. Lots of help. I told my daughter I wanted to get some land and live with ducks and goats. ha. SIL Jack said "you need a hippy commune. " Exactly!!!! What's wrong with having extra space around for like minded people to gather and socialize. I want to change America's perspective of what it could be like to live here. In the country, raising local fruits and veggies. Local meat. Organic. My newest passion.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I'd have to agree with the drinking problem prognosis... who in their right mind leaves an un-finished bottle of Jack laying on the side of the road? That's alcohol abuse plain and simple.
3yes-no.gif

@superchemicalgirl I hope you find it.....even if you have to share with the neighbor

[@=/u/234701/LindaB220]@LindaB220[/@] wow! What a rollercoaster ride!!!

Glad things are settling down.

How will you manage chickens with houses in two spots?

Ha.   Lots of help.  I told my daughter I wanted to get some land and live with ducks and goats.  ha.  SIL Jack said "you need a hippy commune. "  Exactly!!!!    What's wrong with having extra space around for like minded people to gather and socialize.   I want to change America's perspective of what it could be like to live here.  In the country, raising local fruits and veggies.  Local meat.  Organic.  My newest passion.  :lau  

I am all for it.

I died laughing... Wanted to share, but then realized it needs to be censored, so, I censored.
From my local Facebook page:

Join us tomorrow night, anytime between 5-9, for a night of crafty drinking!!! This is our fourth Stitch N B**** session, and new people are showing up every week. I hope to see some more guys in the group tomorrow! ;)

It is being held at one of the local bars. :lau

The accompanying Meme was a hoot (but has the same bad word, so I will not post it) it had a guy on a bus, in a military uniform, machine gun on his lap, while knitting!!!

:lau :gig

Yeah paint night was fun. They have them at a bar and they say drink creatively. It was a lot of fun and yes definitely not for kids. Take a friend it is a hoot!

I died laughing... Wanted to share, but then realized it needs to be censored, so, I censored.
From my local Facebook page:

Join us tomorrow night, anytime between 5-9, for a night of crafty drinking!!! This is our fourth Stitch N B**** session, and new people are showing up every week. I hope to see some more guys in the group tomorrow!
wink.png

It is being held at one of the local bars.
lau.gif

The accompanying Meme was a hoot (but has the same bad word, so I will not post it) it had a guy on a bus, in a military uniform, machine gun on his lap, while knitting!!!

lau.gif
gig.gif

Bet the stitchin' deteriorates as the beetchin' progresses.

Back
Top Bottom