The Old Folks Home

while they are "supposed to connect the negative cable first on the frame and then carefully attach the positive cable..."
Um, Beer?? That would be "connect the red to the booster battery, the other red to the battery to be jumped. Then connect the black to the booster battery and the other end to bare metal on the vehicle to be jumped. Though I will admit I've often not had a lot of luck with that last step and have connected to the other battery.
Reverse steps to remove the cables.

Don't think I used to nap then, wonder what I did do?
Don't know but now we have the internet. Stay inside and watch YouTube videos.

Anyone else get inbox spammed today?
Not me. Looks like they know you real well since they are only about 1,700 miles from you as the (choose your bird from the inbox sales list) flies.

Last edited:
Just getting over being sick and in pain. Diva, I can so identify with your last! Spent the past 4 days either in bed or snoozing in the recliner. Only up time was forced animals chores or bathroom breaks...

Have you kicked whatever got you I hope... I had to take that horrible drug Tramadol :gig
brought three 5 gallon buckets of wood in after my daily work pushed me over my tolerance so gonna call it a night try sleep it away

Back
Top Bottom