The Old Folks Home

Seems to happen that way every year SCG! But yes it does seem like it wasn't so very long ago that I had to be out at 3:30 to snack the girls or they would be up on the roost already. Now I can wait until 4:30, even 5 on a day when that orb in the sky is showing.

Some freezing rain last night and not much melting happening today:
Freezing rain BAD!!!!!! Pretty in pictures but that is the only place.

Latestarter, just keep on pestering the doctor(s) to figure it out. Eventually, they will send you to a doctor that will.

I'm still getting use to the new o-ring dampeners. I LIKE them. I barely have to touch the key and the letter appears. They're pretty quiet too, although you can hear that I'm typing. I've had this keyboard a little over 4 years, and it still works perfect, so I've gotten my money's worth. I don't look at my keyboard to type. It sure looks pretty though, even from across the room. I especially love that I could program my own lighting on the keys I use for gaming. You can program quite a few macros into it too. For example, instead of hitting Control, Alt, Delete, I can program it, so I hit one key, and it executes the sequence.

Yes, longer days are much better! I "run on a solar battery" so gloomy, cloudy, short days make me feel rundown. I don't mind cold as long as it is sunny outside!

Got my ayam cemanis to lockdown. At 23 of them, plus 3 from my flock.

Ripley had a bad day. Someone ate the toilet paper roll (again) and framed her (again) and then she got off leash and chased the children next door for about a half hour. At least she wore herself out doing that and is now happily snoring on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom