The Old Folks Home

This is the friz and shift knob.. Even I had to name these!
Good morning Old Folks.
Not getting past 50 today.. Wet and cold.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi guys.

Caught the raider and it wasn't what we expected. Went out to find the trap sprung and what I thought was a small raccoon in it, till I got closer.

It was a cat! Somebody dumped a pretty half Siamese adult cat off on us and it was hungry! Poor thing ate all the salmon and cat food I had put in the trap.

What we had saw that night was in shadows, running low. We guessed it was a young raccoon. Glad DH didn't hit it when he got a shot off at it.

Since the cat was an adult there was no way we could keep it. Plus we couldn't tell if it was male female or female preggers.

I loaded it in the van and drove it next door. I knew they have barn kitties and are good about takin gin strays. They had taken in the rabbit I trapped in April.

They were glad to have it so all's well that ends well.

Up early today as contractors are rewelding the shower plumbing in the master bath. A two-day project. Previous plumbing contractor put a screw through the shower wall into the pipe behind and it took five years to corrode and create a gusher. Luckily the damage was spotted early before a swamp under the house occurred.
Needless to say, on our current renovation of the two other bathrooms happening this month we're using a different plumber!

Back
Top Bottom