This is what happens when you go to the local TSC for feed and they tell you that all their birds are a dollar a piece. They end up in your living room if you have the addiction I do, lol.
I hear you sista! - Been at the Rural King for cat food and they were selling "left-over" goslings for $3. - Almost…

As hard as it is, i do my best to stay away from ummm… controversial threads. - Just 20 days before some points expire…
I've been good for the most part, and not accrued any points. When I see something going south, I block and/or report.

Then go into private messages with some other members and we destroy the thread there! :lau

Very therapeutic. Feel free to DM me if you need to rant!

Left over goslings. That is so sad I hope someone falls in love and takes them home.
Well, they weren't looking abandoned or poorly cared for. The brooder was freshly stocked with wood-chips, they had food and water, just three little guys in a hillbilly-pool doing their own thing.
I gave it a really hard thought but then decided not to buy, because they might be two ganders and one goose. Having drake-fights is unpleasant enough… And the sign only said »goslings« - not what breed and having two 30lbs dewlap-ganders fight over a mate, thanks, but no thanks!

Selling plants yesterday was a great success!
I arrived way too late to the "wild" flee market, did not got a good spot and had to park halfway on the country-road and had no space to set up the camping-table, so i left after just one hour, but …

I sold out within less than ten minutes and left a lot of sad people behind asking if i really, really, … really(!) have no more plants. 😲

Sold tomatoes, a few peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, butternut, acorn- and buttercup squashes, even three small Rhubarb plants. I was told that the plants were looking so healthy and fresh, much better than the (larger) stuff being sold in the big stores. - I blamed the dux-gold for that. The dux earned three months of cat-food within these ten minutes. 👍🏻👍🏻

Everybody i spoke with told me to come back next spring with more plants, even got offers to help me with setting up a green-house. The prices i was asking ($2 for a pot, $4 for a tray with six plants) were called very reasonable and folks started ranting about what they'd paid at stores and even at the official market in Charleston.

Definitely a business opportunity i will explore! The patio needs some upgrades this year, better insulation and more lights.

What are these points you speak of? I know nothing about such a thing.
Not sure if you can see these in my profile but i got some warning points earlier this year for being naughty…
1714328073104.png
Too many points and your license is either suspended or revoked.

Back
Top Bottom