~*~The Rebellion RP (Restarted)~*~

Rosalynn turned her head to Sam, sticking out her tongue in a playful way. In her hand was a metal frog, its back an intricate pattern of rusted and unrusted gears, forming splotches on its back. She twisted a small crank and the frog seemingly came to life, jumping out of her hand and bouncing ahead of them on the ground.

Sam grinned, nudging her with his shoulder. "Nicely done, young grasshopper." He wound the dragonfly again and it took off, following the frog.

((NOOOOOOO!! Botho of you, please no! Zephyr, not much has actually happened recently. Most of it has been conversations between two fharacters. So not much hqs been missed.
Charnic, please don't close this rp. All good rps have their dead periods. But then they come back, and... Please dont close this!!!!!!!!!!!))

((NOOOOOOO!! Botho of you, please no! Zephyr, not much has actually happened recently. Most of it has been conversations between two fharacters. So not much hqs been missed.
Charnic, please don't close this rp. All good rps have their dead periods. But then they come back, and... Please dont close this!!!!!!!!!!!))

(I'm still thinking about it. :/ )

(I'm still thinking about it. :/ )

((Please don't *begs*))

I've skimmed the pages Mantha. There have been battles attacks fights deaths etc. Too much has happened and no one has waited..)

Back
Top Bottom