Votes: 13 50.0%
  • if your hen is a mini version of a cat or dog

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Aug 21, 2020
The Rooster that magical rooster He is the one who is mainly unwanted the ones who are grinned are kill or even thrown away in factory farms and suffocated until dead he is gassed . These magical fight to death to protect your hens even risk there life for your hens if they fight you there so need to re home because in there mind they think there protecting the flock. He is the most killed and are considered trash its not his fault he was born male but he will fertilized your eggs and fight to death to protect you flock he will warn your flock and be the leader he will prevent your hens from fighting and keep your hens in order. Rember all these things the next time you sit to a rooster. i mean innocent little roosters killed i mean everyone in there mind dose not want them but he creates baby's and and protects your hens even if it means a life.REMBER ALL THESE THINGS BEFORE SITTING NEXT TO A ROOSTERS

I said please don't make it argumentative on chats i just said if you agree i hope you can understand im deftianlly gonna revise some hate comments but whatever. You can cast your disagrement on vote but not on Chats Thank you! :)
I'm not trying to argue....

There literally a few on there I agree with, not just one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom