the sultan thread

Pics
Do let us know how she is doing! I hope were able to get some corid? I really hope she pulls through!

NEK38583, Boggy Bottom Bantams used to have them but now I don't see them on their website? You could possibly PM him to see if he can direct you to someone?
Thanks I will ask him. I have brought alot from him of the years so I will ask him.

If anyone else knows of anyone please let me know I like to find a few breeders to get some good bloodlines.

Thanks again CC I really apprecate it.

I can make it quicker on you Nicholas,

na I dont have them any more. I use to have some excellent one back when I had a lot of crested breeds. You got the last of any of those I had though in the houdans and crevies.

Go to the Polish breeders club and check the breeders section, there usually was some listed on there. Or contact Jim Parker off it, he will have them or can tell you who does. Also may try Larry Glenn in AL, he should be on the club site too.

In the mean time, I'll keep an eye out for some for you

Thanks Aubrey,

I really apprecate it. Sorry I have to bother you so much with stuff. I really apprecate all the help you give me.

I will contact Jim Parker and see what he says.

Thanks-Nicholas

Aw, well, I do hope all is going well with you otherwise. I just have a few for fun, and will be eating their eggs, LOL.
droolin.gif

SilkiesForEver, how is Ivory doing? I hope she's pulling through?

Last edited:
My Charlie's nose has some crusty stuff in it. It's been like that for a long long time (at least 5 weeks). Today, I tried to clean it out with a damp cloth and I also poked it out. I got it out, but his nose does still seem closed off. Like maybe swollen? He breathes through his mouth all the time. I think he is allergic to something in the house and am wondering if I can't give him relief with some meds or something? Anyone else have this problem?

I should have taken a picture after I cleaned it out, but he was anxious to get back in the brooder :(

And just 'cause I had all of em out today to check on them, here's a pretty picture of Marilyn Monroe:

I gave the girls all names of famous blonds:

Marilyn Monroe
Betty White
Goldie Hawn
Georgina (from Mary Tyler More show)
Phillis Diller
Doris Day
Lucy Ball,(even though she was a redhead ;)
Vivian Vance

And of course, Charlie, 'cause I just love saying "Sorry, Charlie" LOL

Last edited:
I definitely wouldn't give him human meds for it...too risky. I don't think it'd be swollen, and if it was he'd be in a lot more discomfort and it would be pretty obvious. Is it possible that he just has a deviated septum or something and doesn't get good airflow through his nose? Jazzy often sounds like she has a stuffy nose when she brr-brr's at me, but she doesn't breathe out of her mouth. Maybe it's just a sultan thing...

Back
Top Bottom