the sultan thread

Tomorrow I am suppose to have help getting pictures. Sent my husband out to take pictures two days ago and he misunderstood my needs all you can see is a multi colored pile of lttle heads and feathers.LOL
I am in an electric wheelchair so my going into their coop or run would be dangerous for them. They all come to my voice but as soon as they see the camera they take off. Tomorrow husband will catch them one by one I will hold them and my friend will take photos. I do feel wecome on this thread even tho I only have one accidental sultan.

I only have one thanks to my dog. Ordered 6 chicks and there were 2 sultans. Then one night I heard squealing from a chick and went outside and caught the one my dog had and ran to the back to find them scattered found one sultan dead and one beautiful blue Cochin bantam and my beautiful self blue OEGB chick missing. It was raining while all this was happening. It was last Friday, too.

Last edited:
Did you ever find the missing birds?  I guess, at least I was thinking they were older, but now I realized they were really small babies, right?  Oh, too sad, Jharper!  I hope you can order more?? 

I haven't found them any where!!!

Well she is the only one I have left, sultan wise, and I think I will call her Fatty Patty b/c she is hogging the food bowl.

Last edited:

Ok here are pics of the lorax it really is an all white bird but is pretty dirty right now. Have one of its feet you can see the sixth toe looks like it is attached to the fifth one. Plainly is a hatchery baby

Husband held it as Lorax did not want its picture taken.

So you already have warm weather there? Ugh, I'm always thinking it's so mountainous there but it's undoubtedly a lot like here in southern California - even in our mountains (only greener, LOL) I keep thinking of the Asian Steppe
hide.gif
he.gif
My horrendous LAUSD education showing through,
lau.gif
It's hard to shake those incorrect thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom