the sultan thread

So cute! Love the pics! I am so jealous that everyone has such sweet birds. My Raja wants nothing to do with me, lol! My baby sultans are starting to get the idea that people are fun! :) I am hoping some of them turn out a bit more cuddly.

Good news is, I am not totally without chicken cuddling. I have some Polish that just LOVE to climb all over, chitter-chatter up a storm and sit on my lap, so at least some of them think I am great. :p

I have one hen, a white leghorn I hatched from Trader Joe eggs of all things, who climbs up me like a mountain because she wants a hug! Crazy girl, I adore her! So you never really know. Breeds have reputations, but in the end they are individuals and have their own unique personalities :)

Victoria and I were having a moment today. I just thought I would share....
love.gif
Awww

I have one hen, a white leghorn I hatched from Trader Joe eggs of all things, who climbs up me like a mountain because she wants a hug! Crazy girl, I adore her! So you never really know. Breeds have reputations, but in the end they are individuals and have their own unique personalities :)
Hatched from eggs you got from the grocery store?!?

Sold two of my juvies last night! It was bittersweet, but now I have room to hold onto a few of my other chicks growing up right now :). I kept Genevieve who is absolutely gorgeous, sweet, and kind of a derp. There's a window right in front of the roosts and it takes her awhile to hop down off the roost because she paces back and forth between the door and the window. LOL

I got $20 for each girl, so I'm definitely not complaining! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom