the sultan thread

Oh gosh, so sorry
sad.png

My Marilyn broke a foot feather today. She'd been picking on it, then I realized she got most of the feather out. I finished the job and cleaned and patched it up for her. What I thought was interesting is I'm pretty certain she was purposely working on getting the feather plucked out, which is exactly what they say we should do. So these birds know first aid apparently?

Oh no, that is terrible. :( I am so sorry. I hope if he got chicken-napped it was quick and painless! <3!

I do, too. My cat was chasing some baby birds that had just left the nest and I think he might have chased him back up in the woods. Just hoping he got lost and its taken him a few days to get back home.

Guys, I am so nervous! For the past week or so the baby sultans have been out with the big kids and doing pretty good. First few days were rough but they are doing pretty well now. I JUST moved my last (and final, lol) batch of polish out to the coop and I am freaking out. I hope they will be okay overnight. They have their light and a sectioned off grow pen, but the big polish have decided to suddenly take up roosting on the edges. Lol. I know it's not sultan news, but I rarely post in the polish thread.

Any news on your baby, Jharper?

Guys, I am so nervous! For the past week or so the baby sultans have been out with the big kids and doing pretty good. First few days were rough but they are doing pretty well now. I JUST moved my last (and final, lol) batch of polish out to the coop and I am freaking out. I hope they will be okay overnight. They have their light and a sectioned off grow pen, but the big polish have decided to suddenly take up roosting on the edges. Lol. I know it's not sultan news, but I rarely post in the polish thread.

Any news on your baby, Jharper?

Still gone!:(

Back
Top Bottom