the sultan thread

I recently bought 2 one day old Sultan bantams. They are such characters. They are 13 days old today :) Here is a pic of one of them, she/he is a little gray color around her/his back, the other one is pure bright white. I got 2 sultans, 2 self blue cochin bantams, 2 self blue bantams and 1 white frizzle cochin bantam all from Ideal Poultry. I noticed my sultans are the bosses of the group.

Kelly, You will just love them to pieces if you have never had them before. I got 2 last spring and they are by far my favorites in my flock!!!!! such hams! I am getting 2 more in a few weeks for this years babies. Mine actually lay pretty well! small size white eggs. they are so affectionate with me. Realy like to be held and cuddled.

This is Elizabeth or 'Izzy for short.

This is Victoria or 'Toria for short.

Kelly, You will just love them to pieces if you have never had them before. I got 2 last spring and they are by far my favorites in my flock!!!!! such hams! I am getting 2 more in a few weeks for this years babies. Mine actually lay pretty well! small size white eggs. they are so affectionate with me. Realy like to be held and cuddled.

This is Elizabeth or 'Izzy for short.

This is Victoria or 'Toria for short.

I miss my birds.
1f614.png

What awesome little chickens. Mine turn 3 weeks old tomorrow. I'm praying both of them turn out hens. I can't have roosters in my neighborhood :( One of my sultans is very goofy, they keeps me entertained that's for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom