the sultan thread

Congratulations! Your Sultans will bring you such fun. We're hoping to hatch a few for Easter. Post some pics of your new friends!

I also want to hatch some for Easter! But I don't dare sell them on Easter, the poor guys are usually bought as one or two, usually go through such stress, and die
hit.gif
. It makes me so upset to see animals used for entertainment and not praised for how lovely they really are.

I noticed that my website, www.bantamhaven.weebly.com, is based around how you SHOULDN'T sell any chicks aroung Easter, and it's Easter themed:p

No, we won't sell "Easter chicks" - I agree, it's so wrong how humans can discard an animal when it's no longer entertaining. Our babies will be ours except 1 that'll go to the trusted friend who loaned us her incubator!

No, we won't sell "Easter chicks" - I agree, it's so wrong how humans can discard an animal when it's no longer entertaining. Our babies will be ours except 1 that'll go to the trusted friend who loaned us her incubator!

I'm glad someone agrees!:) I feel like the older they get the more brilliant they become! They get smarter, cuter, cleverer, and get their full personalities!:) Some people just think I'm an activist, but I don't really care because I love animals and don't support the cruelty.
They're always my babies, no matter how big they get they are just babies to me:p. Super annoying? They're just babies! Really bossy? They're just babies! Really bratty? That makes them cute!
lau.gif

Hi everyone, I get this beauty at the feed store last week and at first I thought I grabbed s silkie, but then I quickly realized this little one does not have the trade Mark blue/black skin, do I'm thinking I have a sultan????
It is the sweetest chick and the most most beautiful silvery, pearl white.
Yes she has5 toes and regular feathers..

Fo I have a sultan? And do you think I have a pullet or cockrel?

Hi everyone, I get this beauty at the feed store last week and at first I thought I grabbed s silkie, but then I quickly realized this little one does not have the trade Mark blue/black skin, do I'm thinking I have a sultan????
It is the sweetest chick and the most most beautiful silvery, pearl white.
Yes she has5 toes and regular feathers..

Fo I have a sultan? And do you think I have a pullet or cockrel?

Looks like a sultan to me! They are very sweet. If in a few days she's getting a more pronounced crest I would be sure she was a sultan.

Hi everyone, I get this beauty at the feed store last week and at first I thought I grabbed s silkie, but then I quickly realized this little one does not have the trade Mark blue/black skin, do I'm thinking I have a sultan???? It is the sweetest chick and the most most beautiful silvery, pearl white. Yes she has5 toes and regular feathers.. Fo I have a sultan? And do you think I have a pullet or cockrel?
Looks like a sultan to me! They are very sweet. If in a few days she's getting a more pronounced crest I would be sure she was a sultan.
ok thank you, I'll be on the look out for her crest... Do you think pullet or cockrel or still to early.

Back
Top Bottom