the sultan thread

Doing so good still super sweet, still not much of a top knot, looks like it's trying to develop though.
Is it common for the them to have silver down feathers on there backs?

Doing so good still super sweet, still not much of a top knot, looks like it's trying to develop though.

She may be blue. But sometimes they are a little blue. Do NOT sell him/her if it's blue, they are worth over 80$ and breeding them would rank up the cash!

He's adorable! Looks like a female! I need some more chicks!

She may be blue. But sometimes they are a little blue. Do NOT sell him/her if it's blue, they are worth over 80$ and breeding them would rank up the cash!

He's adorable! Looks like a female! I need some more chicks!
really, interesting, always learning something New! Her wing feathers are coming in snow white, it's just the down feathers down her back that are a dark silver color

She was like this when I got her and I thought a had a pocrkian something but u font think sultan come in porcelain so I guess it just a waiting game

They only come in black, blue, and white. That's all. It'd be cool to make a mottled Sultan:D.

I want to make a hybrid, and I want it to look like a poofy sultan!:D

She was like this when I got her and I thought a had a pocrkian something but u font think sultan come in porcelain so I guess it just a waiting game

They only come in black, blue, and white. That's all. It'd be cool to make a mottled Sultan:D.

I want to make a hybrid, and I want it to look like a poofy sultan!:D
lol sounds cute!!!:)
Thanks for all the info, rips, pointers !

Can any of you help me with ny 2 new sultan's? Both are very wobbly trying to walk keep falling ans shaking non stop. They are on mediated food and getting vitamin supplements in water. I have had many chicks befor but never sultan's and never this. The are about 4weeks old. I have only had them a week as of yesterday. Thank you so much for any help

Back
Top Bottom