the sultan thread

Pics
Thank you for sharing the sultan photos. They are great. I'm hoping I get a Pullet for my Boy. I am still waiting for a hatch notice from a breeder.

It would really be great if you could post some of the photos in the Breed Section, with info about the bird. A black and a blue would be the icing on the cake. My Boy Louie-Lu-LI is already known as, The Sultan of Peep Town.
I wonder why the black only stayed in the UK?

Quote:
Really? If memory serves, I think I remember hearing about a breeder in the states with lower quality Black Sultans. Could be dead wrong. Only way to know for sure is to ask around and stalk Eggbid and Ebay...

I saw a picture of blues and cuckoos. Sadly, the breeder was in the UK. I'll see if I can at least find the pic...

ETA: Try googling 'Cuckoo Sultan' under google images. There's a picture of a Cuckoo rooster which leads to an Ebay link and there's more pictures available.

Last edited:
The black that was posted on feathersite had a link by it and and that site has an IL address.
frow.gif

we'll do.
I believe we talked about a guy a year or so into making some on this thread earlier. If we do have any good ones here it's only a handful. I'm hoping somebody will try to prove me wrong and find us some. Kind of using the reverse psychology !

The one I have is my very first one. So far I really like him. He is really getting to look grand. He is a little shy,
yippiechickie.gif
but hangs around quite close to me.

I have some pic of him on the sub-breed page. I am trying to learn all that I can about the breed. Not a lot of info out there.

I also saw some great pic of Sultans on a closed contest thread on BYC. Some really neat looking birds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom