The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

:ya :frow welcome little ones! Keep encouraging the others but stop knocking them around please!
Happy Birthday Love GIF by Mo Willems Workshop
Congrats Fluffy (and me) with the amazing Tzatziki and the Brahma mixie without a name yet!

Sorry to hear Tzatziki isn’t behaving.
Please post a picture! 😍

Last update for tonight peeps, as we've entered Day 21 (actually a few hours ago, but oh well). We have external pips on ALL the brahma mix × Tsouloufati/Cruella daughter eggs, biggest one being Τσουρέκι. The largest pip is on an (unclaimed) pure Tsouloufati egg, that's the only one externally pipped yet. Haris still has a small pip, that's barely progressed, but I can see her egg moving

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Mo Willems Workshop
Congrats Fluffy (and me) with the amazing Tzatziki and the Brahma mixie without a name yet!

Sorry to hear Tzatziki isn’t behaving.
Please post a picture! 😍

Oh don't worry, Tzatziki, other than being loud, is not the biggest troublemaker. The brahma mix is. Takes after its mum, I guess. Pictures coming when they get out of the incubator

Oh don't worry, Tzatziki, other than being loud, is not the biggest troublemaker. The brahma mix is. Takes after its mum, I guess. Pictures coming when they get out of the incubator
Just thinking out loud:
Maybe Χοίρος /Choíros is a nice and typical name for the Brahma mix troublemaker. Or if you rather choose a (half)gods name Πᾶν/ Pan.

Back
Top Bottom