The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Awe, they want to be together, keeping the chick safe. Does the little chick have a sibling now?

I hope the chick hasn't received more pecks :fl
I think it was okay all day. But when I took a look at the eggs half an hour ago, to see if there was a second chick pipping, Kraai got angry at the chick. She didnt just give the chick a peck but grabbed her with her beak. The poor chick.
I took Kraai and put her on the roost. Her mothers days are over.

:celebrate good morning little serama ladies! Hope y'all have been laying more eggs! 🥚🥚🥚

They thank you for the good morning wishes! Tomorrow is the second round of egg collection!

The Tsouloufates have been way more productive, but that makes total sense when you take into account the fact that I have 10 laying females, and the fact that their breed is far more productive

I think it was okay all day. But when I took a look at the eggs half an hour ago, to see if there was a second chick pipping, Kraai got angry at the chick. She didnt just give the chick a peck but grabbed her with her beak. The poor chick.
I took Kraai and put her on the roost. Her mothers days are over.

Oh no! Definitely glad you got on top of that before it became a serious problem

Happy Easter all!

cute-chicken-happy-easter-banner-cartoon-funny-baby-chick-isolated-character-spring-seasonal-d...jpg

Back
Top Bottom