The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
You guys, I'm getting really excited
celebrate.gif
(the stuff I ordered yesterday definitely played a role in this). One more week and a day till egg collection! Friday the 5th of April will most likely be day 0 for hatching

You guys, I'm getting really excitedView attachment 3774715(the stuff I ordered yesterday definitely played a role in this). One more week and a day till egg collection! Friday the 5th of April will most likely be day 0 for hatching
:woot :wee
On a different note, Cruella has been cranky the last few days, I think she's getting ready for round 4View attachment 3774720. On Thursday I placed 5 Tsouloufati eggs in her nest while she was laying, boy did she peck the heck out of my hand
:love

On a different note, Cruella has been cranky the last few days, I think she's getting ready for round 4View attachment 3774720. On Thursday I placed 5 Tsouloufati eggs in her nest while she was laying, boy did she peck the heck out of my hand
I feel like all my hens that have crests tend to give the nastiest pecks when they are broody.
I don't know if it's just me or...
No, it's definitely the hens with crests :rolleyes:.

I feel like all my hens that have crests tend to give the nastiest pecks when they are broody.
I don't know if it's just me or...
No, it's definitely the hens with crests :rolleyes:.

Well I can't help much...the two broodies I've had here were crested (they peck), and the one I was given by a friend was also crested. She was very wild, so she just bolted

Back
Top Bottom