The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
I'm so sure I've heard this in Greek!
Happy Hello Kitty GIF by CUDO World
thank you for the entrainment. :thumbsup

OK so. I've been really stressed that none of the serama chicks will hatch, or that only one will. I've been thinking of placing two Tsouloufati eggs in with them to ensure that I would get at least two chicks. Also, Electric Lady sanitisation question, because I don't remember the answer. Could I use betadine when sanitising the incubator? Of course it'll be rinsed off afterwards

OK so. I've been really stressed that none of the serama chicks will hatch, or that only one will. I've been thinking of placing two Tsouloufati eggs in with them to ensure that I would get at least two chicks. Also, Electric Lady sanitisation question, because I don't remember the answer. Could I use betadine when sanitising the incubator? Of course it'll be rinsed off afterwards
Don’t know the answer to sanitizing the incubator, but it certainly couldn’t hurt to put more eggs in just to be safe 🙂

Don’t know the answer to sanitizing the incubator, but it certainly couldn’t hurt to put more eggs in just to be safe 🙂

That's what I'm thinking. I just don't know if the LF Tsouloufati chicks will be too much for a little serama chick...I really don't want mire bantam mixes right now

That's what I'm thinking. I just don't know if the LF Tsouloufati chicks will be too much for a little serama chick...I really don't want mire bantam mixes right now
I hadn’t thought about size wise, you could maybe put a wire divider down the middle of the brooder if the big ones get too rowdy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom