The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
I will definitely report! I found a recipe online that uses potatoes instead of bread, since I am gluten free. I am not wasting my precious garlic on GF bread. (Even my home made stuff is dense.)

I have home grown potatoes too, and green onions. I'll have to buy a lemon; they don't grow around here. :)

How cool! The σκορδαλιά will be almost completely home made!

I know the feeling, so hard to resist setting some eggs! No broodies for me yet, I'm actually getting quite worried, since Cruella has been laying for just over two weeks and she's yet to go broody!
Don’t worry Fluffy. Cruella’s going to get that broodiness going. 🥰 I feel your frustration. Some of my girls have taken a longer time to get broody. It’s also frustrating when we want particular hens to be broody. I had 4 go all at once! I thought to myself, it’s the middle of winter! Not the ideal time. But, it’s springtime and I already have lots of chicks. 🥰

Don’t worry Fluffy. Cruella’s going to get that broodiness going. 🥰 I feel your frustration. Some of my girls have taken a longer time to get broody. It’s also frustrating when we want particular hens to be broody. I had 4 go all at once! I thought to myself, it’s the middle of winter! Not the ideal time. But, it’s springtime and I already have lots of chicks. 🥰

Hopefully she does! Yup. Don't have many girls that have gone broody, but I sure do hope that some more girls will go broody this year

:celebrate good morning little Serama ladies! Here's some amaryllis blooms to encourage y'all to lay lots of clean fertile eggs for Fluffy!

IMG_2024-03-24-18-55-26-327~2.jpg

How beautiful, thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure that the girls will love it!

Are you a plant lover too?
More like a plant abuser 🤣
"Oh look, you're all crispy looking, maybe I should give you some water..."

I've downsized quite a bit, have some amaryllis, couple of houseplants, and couple of big potted plants (you've seen the giant adenium 🙂 ).

However, hubby has hundreds of bonsai and pre-bonsai... 🤯 I just gave up fighting for space 🤣

More like a plant abuser 🤣
"Oh look, you're all crispy looking, maybe I should give you some water..."

I've downsized quite a bit, have some amaryllis, couple of houseplants, and couple of big potted plants (you've seen the giant adenium 🙂 ).

However, hubby has hundreds of bonsai and pre-bonsai... 🤯 I just gave up fighting for space 🤣

Oh my gosh, of course that adenium was SO pretty!

Maybe you should buy a bunch of plants to force hubby to downsize his bonsai collection🤣

Back
Top Bottom