The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Number 3 ( @BDutch ) , 5 (unclaimed), 7 ( @Debbie292d ) and 8 ( @GreenJay ) are developing!
Yes! Xaris, go go go! :yesss:
Sorry the others didnt make it. 😢
The maybe's are 3, 8 ( @GreenJay ) , 9, 13 ( @ElfenLied89 ), 15, 16, 17 ( @GreenJay ),
I thought 3 was my Tsaziki? Where was I tossed out?
:smack

Pink Loop GIF by Doze Studio

For the Tsouloufates, these are the updates: the developing ones are 1 (@tlcmurphy ), 2, 6 ( @WoDia ) , 7, 10, 11( @2ndTink ) , 14 , 19, 20, 24, 26. The maybe's are 3, 8 ( @GreenJay ) , 9, 13 ( @ElfenLied89 ), 15, 16, 17 ( @GreenJay ), 18, 23 ( @Debbie292d ). The "maybe" category is basically eggs I could say I saw growing, but they were not able to be penetrated by the light fully. The "probably yes" are 22, 25 (@Canadian Wind ), and the "probably not" egg is number 21. The rest were a clear "no"
Only one of my babies has made it and is only a maybe?! 😭 Grow little maybe baby grow!!

Only one of my babies has made it and is only a maybe?! 😭 Grow little maybe baby grow!!

I'm so sorry elf:hugs. If I've got my numbers right, yours is a very nice brahma mix × Tsouloufati egg. While very pretty, the shell is very dark and makes it hard to candle. I'm not loosing hope! I'm sure the little (or not so little) eggie is growing, it just wants more privacy it seems🤣

Happy Saturday little eggies! All of you need to keep growing, that means you too Demeter!!

Ancient Greece GIF by Assassin's Creed's Creed

They're happily turning, and hopefully growing! Won't be until Friday that they'll be candled again, so it's going to be some time before we can see them again. Hopefully no losses!

That's a gorgeous GIF!

Back
Top Bottom