The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

:celebrategood morning Greek eggies! :celebrate

🥰 Grace, you had a good report yesterday, keep up the great work little girl! 🥰
🥰 Cheese chicks, Myzithra and Feta, no maybes, let's get growing! 🥰

Happy Premier League GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

It's all yours :) ! It's a brahma mix × Tsouloufati egg, or a Cruella daughter egg. Name please!

Oh my, you'll have to give me a little time to think on that! After all, it took me until just a few days ago to finish naming my own birds that hatched back in 2023 🤭 Are you doing anything specific theme-wise with their names?

Oh my, you'll have to give me a little time to think on that! After all, it took me until just a few days ago to finish naming my own birds that hatched back in 2023 🤭 Are you doing anything specific theme-wise with their names?

Take all the time you want, you're far better at coming up with names than I am! The theme for the Tsouloufates is Easter-y, or Greek-y :)

Haha, I don't know if that's the case! It just takes me forever because I'm particular about finding the right 'fit' for each bird. I don't know if that makes me better at naming them or just a little bit off my rocker about names. 🤣

Eastery or Greeky... 🤔 I can work with that.

And exactly that makes you better at naming your birds than me. Gomena (chick, in English), is named that because she was Big Red's...gomena momentarily :p

Back
Top Bottom