The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

OK peeps, candling results from the second official candling round are in!

From the serama, the four eggs that showed development in every candling so far, are still developing! That means @Debbie292d , @GreenJay , @WoDia , and @BDutch , your serama eggs are still going strong! Keep cheering for them peeps!
:wee Yea singing Seramas!!

Music Video Gospel GIF by Macklemore

ALL other Tsouloufati eggs are developing! No maybe's, no nothing! Some of the eggs I'd put down as no's are very much showing veins, an air cell, and everything! @tlcmurphy , @TwoCrows , @2ndTink , @Sally PB , @WoDia , @Canadian Wind , @BDutch , @Debbie292d , @GreenJay , @pipdzipdnreadytogo , your eggs are going strong!

Must be all this cheering on! Keep up the good work yall, your eggs have definitely heard you, and they're giving it their all:ya!
:ya Yea Tsouloufati!!! Everyone keep up the awesome growing!
Happy Clapping GIF

As far as the Tsouloufates go... things have definitely changed! Out of the 26 eggs, (number 5 was pulled early on for having a huge crack), 4 eggs are no's. I pulled one more, because it was starting to smell. That was number 21. 4, 13, and 16 are the only ones not developing, that are still in Electric Lady. I'm so sorry @ElfenLied89 😔
It's alright. I will just cheer for the others! Grow babies grow!

As far as the Tsouloufates go... things have definitely changed! Out of the 26 eggs, (number 5 was pulled early on for having a huge crack), 4 eggs are no's. I pulled one more, because it was starting to smell. That was number 21. 4, 13, and 16 are the only ones not developing, that are still in Electric Lady. I'm so sorry @ElfenLied89 😔
Wait a sec. My egg crapped out on your hatch. Your egg crapped out on my hatch...

?! 😱 !?

Back
Top Bottom