The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Day 16 peeps :wee !

Yet another copied text. There's something magical about these last few days; probably because the lack of patience in me is growing🤣

"The embryo continues to grow and assume the pipping position. Albumen continues to be absorbed. It's really taking up a lot of the egg now and most of the egg will look black upon candling"

Article 'Development of a Chicken Embryo Day by Day' https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/development-of-a-chicken-embryo-day-by-day.72537/

I've definitely never done that before. :oops:

I ended up cleaning the brooder plate only two hours after making the post you quoted:p

also took out a stinker egg, number 16 to be exact :sick

I kind of ended up enjoying cleaning the brooder plate? Cleaning the incubator was definitely harder

Bettas aren't ordinary at all! They're very very unique!

Just like serama
📸 ?
I had betta’s too long ago. Nice to look at. But never bonded. Not even after I tried to let my hand swim in their waters. Other nice looking tropical fish didn’t bond with me either. 🐠🐟🎣🎏

Chickens are much more fun! So… chicks turn and grow! Don’t mind the cat!

Cat Chicks GIF

📸 ?
I had betta’s too long ago. Nice to look at. But never bonded. Not even after I tried to let my hand swim in their waters. Other nice looking tropical fish didn’t bond with me either. 🐠🐟🎣🎏

Chickens are much more fun! So… chicks turn and grow! Don’t mind the cat!

Cat Chicks GIF

I better see your Haris/Xaris/Χάρις tomorrow still going strong, because tomorrow will be the first day of the back-to-back candling days :p

Back
Top Bottom