The ULTIMATE list of DUCK Treats and Supplements...

Pics
Mine like baby rats and mice, lol.
hide.gif

-Kathy

You
You are so lucky......I have to wait two months.....but you can't dump 3 week old ducklings on your grandparents so you can go on vaca....well , I've waited 4 months already , what's another two?
What breed are you getting?

Yeah, grandparents tend to frown on that. ;)

I've got 4 girls coming from Metzer... one welsh harlequin, one khaki campbell, one cayuga, and one black swedish. I couldn't decide. I would have gotten more, but I can only have six total and I have my two rescue mallards already. I was going to rehome them, but they're little egg laying machines! So, they get to stay.

Yeah, grandparents tend to frown on that. ;)

I've got 4 girls coming from Metzer... one welsh harlequin, one khaki campbell, one cayuga, and one black swedish. I couldn't decide. I would have gotten more, but I can only have six total and I have my two rescue mallards already. I was going to rehome them, but they're little egg laying machines! So, they get to stay. 

Nice mix!I could have more than six but this is my first time with anything that isn't a cat...so I think keeping it small is the way to go.

Metzer is about an hour from me. :D

-Kathy

You are so lucky , having Metzer within driving distance!
Heck , having any hatchery within driving distance would be awesome...sadly not possible for me...

Last edited:
Metzer is about an hour from me.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

NICE! I would have driven to get mine if I could have. I hate the thought of them in their little box in the mail. I didn't want to get them from the feed store because who knows what kind of mix and match ducks they have, plus I wanted girls and not boys. I MAY get a single drake at some point in the future, but right now it's just girls for eggs.
Nice mix!I could have more than six but this is my first time with anything that isn't a cat...so I think keeping it small is the way to go.

Probably a good idea! I have had tons of cats and dogs and horses and cows and chickens and pigs, so I have a pretty good idea what I'm getting into. Mostly.

Back
Top Bottom