CATS or DOGS????

• Total voters
Pics
Dogs all the way. Cats are gross and poop in a box in your house, then walk across your counters🤢
:lau true! That part is nasty! Thankfully our cat doesn’t really jump on counters or tables or anything anymore. Too old. 😂

She’s very sweet and I love her but I am definitely more of a dog person myself!! I don’t know that I’d get another cat. Unless maybe it was an outdoor one. I am technically allergic anyway and litter boxes are nasty. :lau 🤮🤮

:lau true! That part is nasty! Thankfully our cat doesn’t really jump on counters or tables or anything anymore. Too old. 😂

She’s very sweet and I love her but I am definitely more of a dog person myself!! I don’t know that I’d get another cat. Unless maybe it was an outdoor one. I am technically allergic anyway and litter boxes are nasty. :lau 🤮🤮

I'm not trying to offend you, but in my opinion, outside cats are even worse than inside ones! But I'm prejudice against anything that poops in my garden and flower beds. It gets very frustrating! I don't hate cats, just don't want them in or by my house. I would love to see a picture of yours though! Some cats are cute...

I'm not trying to offend you, but in my opinion, outside cats are even worse than inside ones! But I'm prejudice against anything that poops in my garden and flower beds. It gets very frustrating! I don't hate cats, just don't want them in or by my house. I would love to see a picture of yours though! Some cats are cute...
I’m not offended!! Everyone has different opinions and that’s fine! This post was mostly a joke/for fun 😂 it’s not actually controversial, at least to me :lau I hadn’t thought about them pooping everywhere 😂🙈 but then again ours have always been very good about using the litter box even the indoor/outdoor cats or if they did go outside I never knew it because we have a big property and lots of woods and stuff so I’m sure they went elsewhere. Fences might help too. 😜😜

This is Luna.

08022EBC-9D80-4FC3-88EC-EDDC6F77C892.jpeg
52AA84AF-0B3C-4DF6-9FBD-BD40E3A9744D.jpeg
EEE3D2D3-03B0-4CD7-8FC5-A6E451658F95.jpeg
28B53187-98FF-4664-839C-8796360B8167.jpeg
6BECF88E-4E88-4F3C-9674-3947E107B115.jpeg
97240994-B2A7-4D6B-AD33-723965C0AB39.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom