The worlds Hero's ~A human RP~ Players needed!!!

Like this RP?

• No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Accepted! (Oh boy, My brother owns Tony and he's Not gonna like Sam! But keep it that way it will be VERY funny, He does not care that She likes him)

( :lol: XD this is gonna be hilarious!)

Amber walked along the ruins of a old building , leading the scout troops to their target, soon they were entering a small and unsteady building, "Okay ya'll we have 15 minutes until the Aliens come again to scout out over here so hurry. This is a pawn shop bound to have some items we could use, But be careful, This building is unsteady" after Amber gave out orders she went out to keep a look out 

Kaleb followed the others inside the shop. He grabbed whatever he could find; weapons, clothing, anything. He found a dog pack, the kind that police dogs wore. Kaleb called Dani over and snapped it on her. "Good girl..." He whispered. Kaleb was always a quiet person. After stuffing items into his bag and Dani's new pack, he followed the rest of the scouting party out before they got into a bad situation.

I'm sorry. What is a RP??? I'm am totally clueless what this is all about XD

(RP stands for roleplay. Role playing is where you create a character, or charrie, and then basically write a story of what they do/say. Example:
Bob walked to the store with his friend Jimmy. "Can I get some candy?" Jimmy asked as they got into the store. "Sure!" Bob replied and picked out a candy bar.

Get it now? You can RP by yourself (as demonstrated above) or with other people. Example:
Person A: Sally waved to Billy as she walked down the street.

Person B: Billy waved back. "Hello, Sally."

Person A: "Hi Billy." Sally said and kept walking.

Get it? If you have any other questions, just ask. :) )

Ok cool, what Info do I need to Include with my aviator?
( Here just fill out these questions and wait ti'l I accept it here is the forum if you want a person and your person can own a dog but here is the human forum)

(Human forum)
Name:
Crush:
History:
Picture:
User name:

(Animal forum)
Name:
History:
Owner:
Picture:
User name:

(So just fill out the questions and then select a pic off the internet or anywhere an post it were it says 'Picture' and fill out the rest too, Get it?)

Back
Top Bottom