The Yield

Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!
You're probably here thinking "What in the heck does "the yield" mean? The Yield means what all you've collected from your chickens! Eggs, feathers, anything like that. Just a little place to show off with other feather collectors!
I personally love collecting feathers, and I know some other people do as well! So if you want to show off what you get every day, this is the place to do that!

Have fun!!

Hello!
You're probably here thinking "What in the heck does "the yield" mean? The Yield means what all you've collected from your chickens! Eggs, feathers, anything like that. Just a little place to show off with other feather collectors!
I personally love collecting feathers, and I know some other people do as well! So if you want to show off what you get every day, this is the place to do that!

Have fun!!
Well, I collected a handful of feather yesterday from a hen on steroids... looked like a chicken murder scene! (No chickens were harmed lol). I sadly don't have a picture, but I'll be following along and possibly post in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom