Things you wish you could say

Why would an underage child wish to participate in a chicken forum? Or break the rules in a chicken forum? This may be the gate way to more serious rule breaking like not doing homework.

I don’t understand troll psychology. I’ve got better things to do than look for arguments. Petty ones at that.

Why would an underage child wish to participate in a chicken forum? Or break the rules in a chicken forum? This may be the gate way to more serious rule breaking like not doing homework.

I don’t understand troll psychology. I’ve got better things to do than look for arguments. Petty ones at that.

I saw one where somebody made a post asking what dogs we all had and mentioned they where 9. Didn't start fights or be rude.. just said their age

Pretty sure they just ban the specific account. Banning an IP address would be both extremely difficult and would effectively ban an entire household or more.
Actually, banning an IP address is very easy. (I'm a mod and an admin on several other boards). The problem is, if you ban an IP address, as you stated, it bans the entire household. In addition, IP addresses are rarely static. They change. Even if they don't, anyone can just go through a VPN and appear to be logging in from a completely different IP address and location.

I'm also talking about the kids who ARE old enough to be on here but still in middle or high school. I know it's not all of them but it's annoying to me to read a thread about a school kid who doesn't want to do their homework or they are pissed because mom or dad decided they don't want to feed the chickens anymore and now the kid has to. It's called life, grow up. Guess I'm just a grouchy old lady🤓

I'm also talking about the kids who ARE old enough to be on here but still in middle or high school. I know it's not all of them but it's annoying to me to read a thread about a school kid who doesn't want to do their homework or they are pissed because mom or dad decided they don't want to feed the chickens anymore and now the kid has to. It's called life, grow up. Guess I'm just a grouchy old lady🤓
I agree. Some people need to stop being lazy and work on stuff.

Same here....and ditto all dat and more.
Seems the forum is turning into an adolescent angst chatroom.
Not to mention the increase in bad advice going viral.
Blind leading the blind.

The bad thing is that I would be very upset if I was banned because my kid sibling made an account underage
Making an account is one thing. Using it to troll and garner sympathy or attention are two different things. We have two standards and the tolerance isn't equal.

Regardless, thank all of you for participating, sharing knowledge and pass a good time. The people here do make the site, however a select few are pissing in the punch bowl.

This reminds me of the guy who ate clocks. It's very time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom