Things you wish you could say

These gems are from last night:

Thank you for wanting to stay with us and make sure we were going to be fine if the Male Karen came back to start something

You can't just call the health department because you don't like the (approved by the way) way we cooked your deli style mashed potatoes

That hair you found in your food was yours. You are literally the only black haired person who came in contact with your food. Everyone that works here is blond, redhead, silverhaired or has teal dyed.

What kind of old woman gets the satisfaction of cursing out a highschooler until she's shaking and in tears?

And today's: I know our state desperately needs the rain, but it's been drizzling nonstop since Wednesday morning and I'm sick of it. I'm cold, miserable and I can't go and hang out with my birds without getting soaked
I wish it was cool and rainy. It's about 100°F here.

That's how it was until it started raining. Like I saod, I know we need the rain desperately, but it's not helping me to be home alone all day with minimal interactions and then not even be able to go outside for more than a few minutes at a time because it's suddenly too cold.

Yuppers. We hit 100*F today as well… and that humidity……

we’ve gotten well over 4 inches of rain this month so far…. That over twice the usual August rainfall total.
this is a couple minutes ago….
52FFD3AA-923D-42D4-BB73-DD5FFDF3E7F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom