Things you wish you could say

I’m pretty done with this week too.
I can't wait until I have an enclosed greenhouse to do this stuff in. No crows eating my sprouts, no rats harassing my quail and eating their eggs, no 'possums eating my veggies and stealing my rat traps and eating my BSF larvae...

I can't wait until I have an enclosed greenhouse to do this stuff in. No crows eating my sprouts, no rats harassing my quail and eating their eggs, no 'possums eating my veggies and stealing my rat traps and eating my BSF larvae...
You’ll still need to build a little borax moat around the outside for ants (the vicious little beasts.)

nail the rat traps to a large board. Or nail several rat traps to a big board and stake it in the ground. I'll see if I can find the contraption that I'm thinking of. It's like a Motel 6 for rats.

Rats check in, but they don't check out.

You’ll still need to build a little borax moat around the outside for ants (the vicious little beasts.)
I have no such moat and do not have an ant problem in the house or in the greenhouse.

I praised a turkey hen the other day as she made a sudden stop and gobbled up about a tablespoon of tiny black ants that were winged and preparing to swarm..

I have no such moat and do not have an ant problem in the house or in the greenhouse.

I praised a turkey hen the other day as she made a sudden stop and gobbled up about a tablespoon of tiny black ants that were winged and preparing to swarm..
We went for a long time with no problems, but once the first attack happened we had to take preventive tactics.

NOTABLE-00054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom